Pendo is one of Raleigh’s fastest growing companies focused on creating products that increase user engagement. It was founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco and Red Hat.
The founders learned that understanding how customers use products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this, through a Product Success SaaS platform that provides analytics and in-app messaging for businesses looking to gain insights into their software usage.
The Customer Success team’s mission is to build, grow and deepen customer relationships to ensure customers are successful with the Pendo platform. It’s made up of a team of individuals who are passionate about helping customers connect their goals and challenges with solutions in the Pendo platform. The goal is to make every one of Pendo’s customers a lifelong partner. As a technical account manager, you will play a crucial role in guiding and bettering the customer experience each day.
- Work with enterprise customer success manager through the Pendo onboarding process (integration, training, installation).
- Own and ensure any assigned account issues/cases are resolved in a timely, utilizing resources from across technical support, sales, engineering, finance
- Review Pendo data and guides to help customer better achieve business outcomes.
- Collaborate with customers as a strategic and technical expert in leveraging Pendo to accomplish their business objectives
- Provide technical direction on all aspects of Pendo’s products to customers
- Train customers on increasing product engagement using Pendo
- Communicate with every level from engineers to CEOs
- Represent the customer internally to push Pendo to better serve its customers across all teams (product, sales, marketing)
- Guide customers with integrating with other systems such as Salesforce
- Become an expert on Pendo’s API
- Provide technical best practices with how to effectively manage the Pendo platform
- Work with marketing team to ensure that existing customer base benefits from events, webinars, feature releases
- Assist the sales team with prospects to represent the customer success team included with the Pendo platform and set expectations
- Identify services upsell opportunities and engage the services team to establish objectives and manage delivery schedule
- Leverage your learnings and innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers.
- 2+ years of technology implementation, management consulting or account management experience
- Experience managing customer relationships independently and building strategies to make customer successful with new technologies
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong ability to learn technical concepts and translate that to business solutions
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Lunch and Learns every Thursday (Free Lunch!)
- Open vacation policy
- Company equity
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact
- Office located in the heart of downtown Raleigh