Who is ArchiveSocial?
ArchiveSocial empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. The cloud-based archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina and the United States Department of Justice. ArchiveSocial also recently collaborated with the White House to launch the first archive of presidential social media in history.
The ArchiveSocial office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Athletic Stadium, American Tobacco Campus, the American Underground (a Google for Entrepreneurs Tech Hub) and some of the best food in the Southeast. As American Underground alumni, ArchiveSocial retains many privileges of membership, including access to the facilities (including a beautiful rooftop deck!) and the invitation to attend happy hours and other social events for unparalleled access to the vibrant Durham entrepreneur scene.
As a company, Archive Social has been growing 100% year-over-year, based on organic revenue, and is looking to expand the management team—seeking a software engineering manager/team lead to lead software engineering for ArchiveSocial’s best-in-class cloud solution.
You might be the perfect fit if:
You are highly technical and ready to actively contribute code
- You have made your fair share of software engineering mistakes over the years and have learned how to bubble up and avoid potential problems before they create technical debt
- You are equally as skilled at product design and UX patterns, as you are at implementing technical solutions
- You know how to effectively delegate to others, but are also ready to jump in the trenches and write code side-by-side with your engineers as needed
You motivate software teams to deliver extraordinary results
- You have earned a reputation of leading software teams to create products on schedule and with exceptional quality
- You know how to attract, support and develop a team of early career software engineers to help them reach their full potential
- You communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner that provides clarity and inspires others to over-deliver
- You have defined and refined software development processes and operate with a lean/agile philosophy
- You believe software should be designed for quality, rather than tested for quality, to provide strong customer satisfaction
- You are proficient in release management and continuous integration
- You have at least three years of experience serving as a team or technical lead, and at least one year serving as a personnel manager of software engineers
You are craving a multi-faceted growth opportunity
- You’re not just looking for another job. You’re looking for a real opportunity to learn and grow, make an impact and advance your career within a growing company.
- You have what it takes to lead the engineering team of a fast growing technology-focused organization
- You are extremely adaptable and thrive in an environment requiring experimentation and iterative improvements
- You seek collaboration activities with customers, sales and marketing teams, and colleagues across the company
In addition to a one-of-a-kind career opportunity, ArchiveSocial offers the following:
- Competitive market salary with meaningful equity upside
- Health benefits including fully paid medical for the individual, and 401K program
- Open vacation policy and flexible work environment
- Free downtown parking, drinks, snacks, team lunches and happy hours
- A fun, dynamic entrepreneurial workplace in the heart of Downtown Durham
PLEASE NOTE: ArchiveSocial is unable to sponsor visas at this time. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident authorized to work in the U.S.
Can’t control your excitement? Send your resume here with a few sentences on why you believe this is exactly the right opportunity for you!Apply Now