Teamworks provides an innovative cost and time-saving software solution to nationally ranked NCAA and professional teams in leagues such as the NFL, MLB, NHL and MLL. In addition to its primarily athletic team customer-base, Teamworks’ technologies are also used across a broad spectrum of professional organizations to streamline and optimize their daily workflow. Teamworks strives to continually innovate in both product and service to help teams and organizations around the country operate as efficiently as possible.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for many phases of the software development life cycle, including: refining feature specifications, developing and documenting scalable and secure code, writing unit and integration tests, reviewing code written by others, and interfacing with other stakeholders. You will be involved with the design and implementation of new features, researching new technologies, and participating in high-level architectural decisions.
The team contains resourceful individuals who love the challenge of figuring out emerging technologies and complex concepts. You will be joining a growing team who values creativity, resourcefulness and technical expertise. This is an opportunity to have an immediate and significant impact on the continued success of the team and clients.
- 3+ years of web development experience in any language
- Experience with object-oriented programming and methodologies including common design patterns
- Familiarity with relational database systems and SQL
- Experience with Python or Java backend technologies
- Experience with Enterprise / SaaS applications and related concepts (message queues, service-oriented architecture, caching, etc)
- Experience developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with TDD and automated testing
- Knowledge of Agile concepts and methodologies
- Understanding of common web framework concepts such as MVC, Dependency Injection, and ORM
- Experience with scalability concepts and strategies such as caching at various levels in the stack and asynchronous processing
- Experience with mobile application development using Phonegap or other frameworks
- Experience with Linux operation systems and Apache and management of those systems
- High-energy startup culture
- Direct impact on the workflows of major athletic organizations
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent planned and spontaneous company social events
- Strong attention to personal and career growth
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance provided
- Company match 401(k)
- Company Potlucks and Soirees
- Various company sponsored lunches.