Durham-based PlotWatt is looking for someone who wants to help the company:
- Build durable and reliable software.
- Streamline data ingestion and ETL processes.
- Measure efficacy and engagement.
- Reach users in a timely manner.
- Kill kilowatt-hours.
- Have a few years or a decade of software development experience.
- Have a computer science degree, mathematics, or relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Have designed and implemented clear, elegant APIs.
- Have written in Python, Ruby, or another high level language.
- Have built applications hosted in “the cloud” (Azure, AWS, Softlayer, etc).
- Like statistics.
- Want to learn to “data science.”
- Fuss over database schemas.
- Love dogs. Or cats. Or cat videos. Or maybe chinchillas.
PlotWatt is based in Durham, and has employees in Michigan and Portland, Oregon. The company would love it if you could join the team in one of those locations, but is open to working with you remotely as long as you’ll come visit. PlotWatt provides a family-style lunch every day (in Durham), flexible schedules, competitive pay, great benefits, etc.Apply Now