The senior account executive is responsible for identifying and educating prospective buyers to ensure they realize the maximum benefit from MindSumo’s challenge platform.
MindSumo challenges are online projects hosted by companies which are completed by a community of students and recent graduates. The platform has nearly 100 Fortune 500 clients, so you’ll be working daily to connect some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world with 300k+ bright users.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter, skilled oral and written communicator, and excited to grow their sales and relationship management skills at a growing and profitable company. MindSumo expects this individual to advance to a management role within 18 months.
- Source new business leads via online research, prospect lists, social media and other channels.
- Qualify leads via introductory calls.
- Clearly and persuasively communicate the core value proposition to prospects. Answer questions and resolve concerns.
- Close opportunities and smoothly manage the transition to a dedicated account manager.
- Regularly update Salesforce CRM and assist in making regular updates to records in the sales funnel.
- Analyze the data in the sales funnel to find bottlenecks in the buyer’s journey. Recommend process optimizations and improvements in customer profiling/targeting.
- One to three years experience in a sales, account management, customer success, or similar roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar preferred.
- Four-year university degree in business, communications, marketing or a similar major.
MindSumo connects businesses to young professionals through online projects called “Challenges.” By solving challenges, users prove their skills to top companies and earn money for their ideas. Companies source breakthrough ideas. MindSumo has nearly 300,000 registered users, and has launched over 1,000 challenges with hundreds of amazing companies (including nearly one hundred Fortune 500 companies). The company is profitable and has at least doubled its revenue each year since its founding.
MindSumo is backed by Google Ventures, Voyager Capital and other top investors. The company has a great work-life balance and a lot of autonomy. Compensation for this role will include base salary, commission, health benefits and stock options.
Send an introductory email with an attached resume to MindSumo’s CEO at this address if you are interested in applying for this position.Apply Now