The sales research team lead position at PlotWatt plays a critical, supportive role in the sales team by providing a steady source of information generated by social media and market research. You will perform research, organize raw data and provide the relevant findings to the director of sales. The outside sales team will use your findings to determine potential customers, decision makers and new/developing markets.
Compensation: Position is salaried, includes full benefits (medical/dental/retirement/gym membership), and paid time off.
The core duties are as follows:
- Enter and clean up new and existing company data into Salesforce (SFDC)
- Identify, collect and enter data into SFDC on all major potential customers
- Search for Franchise Disclosure Documents in relevant markets
- Research potential customer locations and ownership structures
- Manage target customer emails and contact information
- Perform quality control checks on lead lists, converted opportunities and other leads
- Quickly research and identify specific store locations for target opportunities
Skills and competencies:
- Necessary: Problem solving, attention to detail, effective communication, pleasant personality, love of learning
- Preferred: Familiarity with SFDC, experience working in sales, strong social media and marketing research skills