The sales operations manager is responsible for sales forecasting, incentive planning, contract management, and will directly influence Samanage’s bottom line as it continues disrupting the ITSM industry:
- You will manage sales operations, analytics, reporting and contract management for multiple business units.
- You will continuously improve and build on sales incentives programs to promote exceptional performance.
- You will grow in your knowledge of enterprise level contract management and legal revisions.
- You will forecast and report on revenue to analyze performance gaps and areas for improvement.
- You will own performance goals and objectives for all quota carrying reps at Samanage.
- You will gain a deep understanding of the Samanage business model to better support complex use cases and make recommendations that are impactful company-wide.
- You will assist in administration of our CRM and other tools that enable the sales teams.
- You will work directly with the head of sales strategy & operations to provide insight into Samanage’s funnel, sales projections and in depth analysis of the company can take revenue growth to the next level.