TransLoc’s mission is to help riders on public transportation reach their jobs and schools in the most equitable, accessible, informative and optimized way ever. Unlike other technology companies, TransLoc believe that public transit is central to the future of mobility, and its products help agencies by bridging the chasm between today’s needs and tomorrow’s demands.
As a sales development representative, you will be part of a dynamic sales team and a key contributor to TransLoc’s continued growth. Your key responsibility is to help the company make money faster by calling a list of potential clients. During these calls, you will be prequalifying the leads, gathering applicable information, verifying certain customer details and scheduling product demos with transit agencies across the globe for the account executive team. All that hunting and gathering while keeping detailed notes in Salesforce.
What TransLoc Is Looking For:
At TransLoc, you will have an opportunity to showcase your communication, sales, presentation and organizational skills while accelerating the adoption of the company’s industry-leading transit technology solutions. The mission is to help revolutionize the experience of using public transportation, and TransLoc needs smart, driven professionals who are eager to take the team to new heights.
You should be a top-notch communicator, of course; but just as important, you should be a well-rounded human being who wants to make a meaningful impact with your work. In addition, TransLoc has a team-oriented dynamic with an autonomous work environment, so that needs to be an environment in which you thrive.
You Aspire To…
- Be a self-starter who gets things done.
- Work inside of a high-growth technology company.
- Commit to leaving things better than you found them.
- Dedicated to building relationships.
- Show off your creative communication tracks.
- Spend a big part of your day on the phone.
- Get an opportunity to change the world
- Constantly test and improve (“if you’re not testing, you’re guessing”).
- Convincing—you’re able to set up a meeting selling heaters in Miami.
- A good listener.
- Level-headed and calm under pressure.
- Someone who doesn’t miss the details.
Your Experience Should Involve…
- Gaining a solid understanding of the Internet and SaaS.
- Developed a good understanding TransLoc’s mission.
- Proven your ability to communicate effectively with all levels of hierarchy in a company.
- Built a fundamental understanding of Salesforce and made it a part of your life.
- Achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or communication (or similar professional experience).
TransLoc has an employee focus—after all, you are helping it become an exponential growth company.
The startup offers competitive compensation packages and generous benefits, including uncapped vacation time; paid holidays; medical, dental, vision (PPO and HSA) health plans; FSA accounts; casual work environment; continuing education stipend; commuter transit subsidy and on top of all that, TransLoc pays you a $1,000 bonus once a year when you go away for five days and take a legitimate, restorative vacation. You will also get ownership in the company.Apply Now