First is a venture-funded startup based in the heart of downtown Durham that’s bringing the power of predictive analytics to the ever-changing landscape for real estate professionals. The technology focuses on driving revenue opportunities and marketing efficiency for the country’s leading real estate agents and teams.
First’s award-winning platform enables real estate professionals to more efficiently identify, market, attract and win new business opportunities. In addition to the industry’s most dynamic predictive platform, First is invested in the ongoing success of its customers through professional coaching to provide clients an unparalleled opportunity to improve their revenue stream.
What First is looking for:
- The ability to manage/own all phases of a sales cycle from prospecting to close
- A consultative sales approach aimed at identifying key profiles and target customers
- Maintain accurate pipeline and general company information as needed in Salesforce
- Professional ability to communicate in both written and verbal format as well as the ability to professionally demonstrate company and technology value through online presentation model
- Problem solving, adaptability and the ability to provide constructive feedback in all areas that align with company objectives.
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record for prospecting and closing new business
What you bring to the table:
- Passion for the startup space and being a part of a fast-growing organization
- Commitment to a company that is investing in its technology, infrastructure and people on a weekly basis.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for the SaaS space
- Desire to be a part of a young and growing sales organization
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- True team player who is looking for a dynamic fast paced environment to thrive
First offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.Apply Now