The people team generalist is responsible for providing an excellent employee experience, from start to finish.
Here are the details of the job:
- You will use your excellent HRIS skills to manage the company’s new Namely environment.
- You will administer benefits to ensure Samanage provides the best possible package to its team.
- You will bring your knowledge of employee safety, welfare, wellness and health so Samanage can continue making sure its team has a killer experience at the company.
- You will become the go-to for employee relations and use your excellent oral and written communication skills to work with all members of the team.
- You will own Samanage’s organizational and space planning/execution.
- You will ensure compliance through preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reporting.
- You will work with new hires and play a big part in the onboarding program.
- You will grow in your compensation administration knowledge and help Samanage scale different compensation plans.