Work as a machine learning engineer performing applied research in the areas of information retrieval, algorithmic development, data insights and analytics. Work also involves building production facing components, which heavily relies on modular applications of data mining and machine learning techniques. The candidate is expected to be able to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences regarding leadership, quality engineering, software engineering, product and project management.
The ideal candidate has a blend of software engineering and math skills:
- Has worked with Python, AWS, SQL in a production environment.
- Experience developing on an ML platform such as Theano, Tensorflow, Torch, Caffe or scikit-learn. (Keras optional)
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Passion to learn everyday and stay on the cutting edge of data science/machine learning
- Experience with investment/trading algorithms and vehicles
- Added value and appreciation—being mission critical
- A remote development environment—flexible schedules
- A relaxed, open, fun loving and respectful culture
- An opportunity to grow professionally and learn valuable skills
- An opportunity to select your role among diverse responsibilities
- Stock options, health benefits, online course reimbursements