Are you a high caliber enterprise sales professional looking for a company with significantly more upside?
inMotionNow is a leading provider of workflow solutions, facilitating efficiency and productivity from project kickoff to final approval. Its flagship SaaS product, inMotion, is an enterprise workflow automation suite for marketing and creative teams. Over the past 15+ years, inMotionNow partnered with leading companies (Walt Disney, Oakley, Pandora, AMC Television, Lowe’s, NASDAQ, Staples, DuPont and many more) to manage and track their creative assets in a centralized, online environment.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a company with product-market fit and tremendous growth potential. As an enterprise sales executive, you must be energetic, positive, and highly motivated. You will be responsible for engaging prospective enterprise-level customers in discovery calls and demos to further identify their need for the inMotion solution and guide them through the contract negotiation and close process.
What inMotionNow Looks For:
- Creative, smart, motivated, proactive, organized and goal-oriented team players.
- 3+ years of focused software application sales experience, preferably SaaS-based solutions.
- Proven ability to identify and differentiate between viable opportunities and non-target customers.
- Sound understanding of technology sales via phone, email and online meeting technologies resulting in closed business without in-person interaction.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
What You Will Do:
- Competitively position our SaaS solution to win market share, closing both new annual and multi-year contracts.
- Effectively identify new sales opportunities using enabled qualifying skills and tactics supported by a structured sales process.
- Serve as a subject matter and industry expert, presenting the value proposition of inMotion to all levels within an organization.
- Conduct product demonstrations with clear alignment of inMotionnow’s value propositions and the prospect’s needs.
- Provide updated forecast, opportunity pipeline and territory plan in Salesforce.
- Negotiate with directors and executives at all levels, from SMBs to Fortune-500 clients.
- Collaborate with inMotionNow’s talented sales team to fine tune the sales process.
What inMotionNow Offers:
- Unlimited Commissions Earning Potential: all sales team members enjoy uncapped, unlimited commission potential.
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: inMotionNow provides its enterprise sales executives with leadership development and support, in addition to the training needed to continuing honing your skillset.
- Room to Grow: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have numerous opportunities to rise within the organization.
- Great Work Environment: the team works hard, but makes sure they enjoy doing it. The company truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!