Teamworks provides an innovative cost and time-saving software solution to nationally ranked NCAA teams and professional teams in leagues such as the NFL and MLB. While athletic customers make up a good portion of its client base, organizations across a broad range of other industries and segments also rely on Teamworks technology daily. Teamworks is an integral part of clients’ daily workflow, and the company strives to continually innovate in both product and service to help teams and organizations around the country operate as efficiently as possible.
Teamworks is seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual to join its customer success team as a customer success specialist. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and results-driven individual with a desire to develop innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and drive product adoption to keep customers in the Teamworks Family.
Customer Service Team Mission Statement: Provide clients with excellent service and build individual relationships to promote the product and culture of Teamworks.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in customer success, account management or customer service. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s is preferred.
- Proven experience in developing internal and external relationships.
- Experience in managing the retention and growth of assigned customers.
- Ability to display tact and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate and recommend solutions.
- Passionate about customer success and determined to ensure long-term customer value.
Customer Success Specialist Duties:
- Quickly learn athletic operations management and develop a thorough understanding of each account’s environment.
- Build strong relationships with customers through proactive outreach and engagement.
- Coach customers to be product experts and drive value through strong product usage back to the client.
- Respond promptly to customer service requests for all accounts.
- Identify and develop new uses for Teamworks that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Organize account health information and conduct review calls to drive implementation and gather customer feedback.
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, marketing, development and executive team members to to address customer needs and drive account growth.
- Help promote customer references and create upsell opportunities.
- Manage customer contract renewals.
- Assist with mentoring and coaching new team members to help them be more effective.
- Help with technical account needs such as configurations and updating user information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Contribute to company and team culture by being honest, humble, hard-working, committed and exceptional.
- High-energy startup culture
- Direct impact on the workflows of major athletic and commercial organizations
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Planned and spontaneous company social events
- Strong attention to personal and career growth
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health & dental insurance provided
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free gym membership
- Company Match 401(k)
- Downtown Durham office located blocks from many restaurants, bars, and entertainment facilities
- Provided parking, conveniently located by the office
- Weekly cultural events