Are you ready to join a high-performing, results-oriented, and fast-growing team? inMotionNow is a leading provider of workflow solutions for enterprise creative and marketing teams through its SaaS platform: inMotion. The company is looking for a motivated, energetic, team player to join its customer success team!
In this role, you will create raving fans out of users. inMotionNow’s customer success managers are responsible for assisting customers by providing product and service information, resolving issues and driving product usage.
You are the go-to person for customers looking for answers, and you are crucial to future product development efforts since you are the most insightful on the needs of users from your daily interactions with them.
inMotionNow works with some of the best brands in the world and their work depends on you and the service you provide them. inMotionNow takes this responsibility very seriously, so smart, creative and empathetic applicants are a must in order to deliver to customers the experiences they expect.
What You’ll Do:
- Create great impressions with customers by being helpful and enthusiastic when contacted through e-mail and phone.
- Execute on training and onboarding programs that result in successful customer implementations.
- Manage accounts through the sustained growth phase of their product usage after onboarding.
- Serve as secondary overflow support (during periods of high demand) by helping to answer incoming calls and support cases, documenting cases and resolving customer issues.
- Promote and embrace company values in all activities.
- Become a product expert so you can help customers optimize their usage of inMotion.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Contribute to customer facing knowledge base by suggesting articles and topics of interest.
- Become the voice of the customer, helping the product development team identify errors, bugs and product improvements based on the requirements and preferences of the customer.
- Create analytical reports from collected customer information.
- Contribute to Testing and QA on product development fixes and new releases.
What inMotionNow Looks For:
- Passion for delivering brilliant customer service and improving the way organizations work.
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to customer inquiries and drafting concise and informative e-mails.
- Outstanding organization, planning and problem-solving critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented, able to organize your own workflow, and able to deduce multiple solutions to any given problem.
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness and ability to learn new software products quickly.
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with people through all means of communication, including your teammates and other coworkers.
- Familiarity with customer success software like Salesforce and Desk.com.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of direct customer support, account management or related experience.