As a business development representative (BDR) with RevBoss, you will work with the business development team to grow the company’s sales pipeline. Your primary job will be to execute, manage and optimize the outbound sales development program using RevBoss for RevBoss. Very Inception-esque!
This means that you will spend 100 percent of your time managing outreach programs, responding to prospect inquiries and booking qualified introductory meetings for RevBoss’ account executives and CEO.
The sales team is small but growing, so you will play an incredibly important role in defining and successfully growing the business development team. RevBoss has a v1 playbook in place—the ideal BDR will help nail down the process so the team can grow and take RevBoss to the moon.
This role is based in Durham, NC—local candidates only.
- Pique curiosity with target prospects to schedule a qualified introductory meeting.
- Relentlessly (but pleasantly and respectfully) pursue target prospects.
- Educate prospects on RevBoss’ offerings and how we might help them grow their business.
- Own weekly and monthly activity, output and revenue targets.
- Provide feedback from the frontline to help improve RevBoss’ offering and messaging.
- Work with the VP of business development and CEO to build the foundation necessary to rapidly grow the sales process and organization.
- Focus, grit, creativity, willingness to learn.
- Bonus if you have experience in B2B/SaaS sales, ideally prospecting-focused.
- Experience cold-calling, managing outbound inquiries and qualifying cold leads.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and email tools like Yesware.
- Able to build prospect relationships to uncover problems and cultivate demand.
- Able to simply and clearly deliver the value proposition of complex solutions..
- Impeccable communication skills—written and verbal.
What You Can Expect:
- You’ll play a meaningful role in driving the company’s success.
- You’ll work on cool stuff. RevBoss has a big vision to automate the sales development process.
- You’ll get to do your best work. RevBoss hires great people and trusts them to deliver on big goals.
- You’ll build a real business. RevBoss is profitable and growing.
- You’ll work with a great team that takes care of each other and RevBoss’ customers.
- You’ll work in a values-driven organization—Happiness, Accountability and Transparency.