Triad Startup Weekend
April 28 @ 6:30 PM- April 30 @ 9:00 PM$20 - $40
A 54 hour Startup Frenzy co-hosted by NC A&T’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce – Launch Greensboro.
This event seeks passionate people of all ages, backgrounds and skillsets—developers, coders, designers, product managers, makers, retirees, students, teachers, business professionals or anyone with an idea and wants to create a startup.
Bring your ideas and work to inspire others to join your team. During Saturday and Sunday, teams will focus on customer development, as well as validating their ideas and building a prototype. At the end, teams will pitch their businesses to a panel of judges who will provide feedback and select the winners.
Why should you participate in this Startup Weekend?
- Education-learn what it takes to launch a startup
- Mentoring-receive coaching from experts
- Build your network
- Find possible co-founders and investors
- Launch your startup that solves a real world problem
- Win prizes to help you take your startup to the next level