NxLeveL Business Workshop for Entrepreneurs
April 25 @ 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM$295
NxLeveL is a nationally recognized course designed for entrepreneurs. Learn to create, develop and strengthen successful business ventures from people who have been there before and take advantage of one-on-one time so you aren’t reinventing the wheel. NxLeveL provides a practical, hands-on, common sense approach to developing a successful business meaning you see results faster.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF:
- You are a business owner, partner, manager, or an involved employee who wants to build a business.
- You need a chance to step back, think about where you are going, how you will get there, and what you would need for the journey.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Establish goals, objectives and a mission statement
- Analyze financial statements and prepare effective budgets
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics
- Determine funding needs and identify sources of capital
- Formulate and implement strategies for managing growth
- Write and communicate a detailed business plan
**Registration includes workbook materials, lunch, and one-on-one time with business professionals. Limited seating available.