- This event has passed.
[email protected]: The Lifecycle of Digital Health Science
April 12, 2017 @ 9:00 AM- 4:00 PMFree
The main outcome of this conference will be to equip the audience with tips, tools and trends to make an immediate impact on creating successful digital health solutions.
Regional experts from industry, research and design will present on relevant topics such as:
- Digital health product viability
- Feasibility of implementing a solution within and adjacent to health systems, both in the US and abroad
- Behavioral economics and engagement in digital health interventions
- User interface/user experience design
- Evaluation of evidence-based digital health solutions from clinical, financial, and usage perspectives
- Growth strategies in commercial and healthcare markets
Join physicians and other healthcare providers, healthcare administrators, researchers, trainees, health professions students, university students, local businesses, local entrepreneurs and other stakeholders to hear from speakers who are leaders at Validic, Duke Health, UNC Center for Innovation, Rex Health Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Fuqua, FHI360, and others.