All Things Open 2017
October 23- October 24$49 - $149
Join the world’s top developers, technologists, and decision makers as we explore open source, open tech, and the open web in the enterprise. Two days of keynotes, talks, tutorials, workshops and networking opportunities in Raleigh and the Research Triangle area.
Version 1.0 of the 2017 schedule has now been released and the All Things Open organizing team is very proud to say it features some amazing speakers and sessions.
Here are some highlights:
- More than 200 track sessions and 10 keynotes will be featured over both days of the event.
- A world-class and diverse 200 speakers—a diverse group consisting of not only seasoned technologists and veterans but of newcomers as well. Many are first-time speakers at All Things Open.
- More extended/workshop sessions than ever before. Sessions include:
- Introduction to Kubernetes (Monday).
- Azure and Open Source Software (Monday).
- Turning Your Open Source Project Into a Product (Monday).
- Nativescript 101 (Tuesday).
- Building Streaming Data Pipelines with Apache Kafka (Tuesday).
- FLOSS Desktops for Kids (Tuesday).
- New tracks being featured in 2017:
- Gaming (Monday, October 23).
- Security (Monday, October, 23).
- FinServ/FinTech (Tuesday, October 24).
- Linux (Tuesday, October 24).