I recently wrote about Triangle Tweeners—those companies that are not early stage, but also not late stage. This was in response to an influx of new talented folks entering the Triangle and looking for a great company to join.
- Thanks for the Tweener list, can you do one for late and early stage?
- Where in the Triangle can I connect with a tech founder (or biz)?
- Does the Triangle have any incubators?
- Who are the best mentors for my idea in the Triangle?
- I know that NCSU, UNC and Duke have some entrepreneurial resources, what are they?
- I live in XX (insert one of Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, etc.), is there any startup community that’s local to me?
That got me thinking—while there is tons of great content if you are already pretty familiar with the Triangle ecosystem and want to keep up to date with it, I’ve never seen an introductory type guide for those moving to the Triangle or for those who have been here a while in a non-entrepreneurial capacity and are now interested in jumping into the community.