At ExitEvent, we want you up on all the topics trending and news happening in the Triangle, so here’s a new feature we’ll run after each month ends recapping the most popular 10 stories and posts on our site. They’re ranked below based on page views.
For May, it seems you liked startup success stories, hiring, Bitcoin, data, Dave McClure, women in startups and wearable devices. What will June bring? You can help us find out.
To make an attempt at the Top 10, email your story ideas and news tips to [email protected]
Thanks, and Happy June!
1. A Shot in the Dark Earns ArchiveSocial Props from Gartner
2. Cloud Security Startup Founder Risks It All to Battle Bots
3. Want a Job? Try Game Development.
4. Cryptolina: An Event To Make the Southeast a Leader in Bitcoin
5. With Growing Economy and Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, Is North Carolina Bucking a National Trend?
6. Hey Dave McClure! Invest in These 10 Triangle Startups
7. Rebooting the Smart Watch
8. How Feelgoodz and Jack Johnson will Build the Next Global Shoe Brand
9. Dave McClure’s (Expletive-Filled) Tips for Raising Money from 500 Startups
10. Less Emotion, More Action Needed in Female-Led Startup Movement