It's been an exciting year in the Triangle's startup community, and we've enjoyed chronicling it here at ExitEvent.
As we searched back through the archives for the most-read stories of the year, we just couldn't stop at 10. Each quarter, new startups formed, existing ones raised money or released products and our writers brought important issues to light. So take some time this holiday week to catch up on the people, companies and topics that grabbed our readers (and viewers) attention this year.
Top Stories of Q1 2014
- 40 Days with Playstation 4
- High Speed Internet: The Modern Day Gold Rush
- From Doctor to CEO: How a Duke Hospital Fellowship Inspired CurvyGirlHealth
- Don’t Stereotype Startups in Wilmington
- Groundfloor Proves Real Estate Crowd-Lending with Two Closed Deals
Top Stories of Q2